Workers Compensation is a no fault scheme in NSW protecting all workers.

Therefore if you have been injured at work then you are entitled to compensation. The three main areas of compensation for injured workers are:

1. Weekly payments for those totally or partially incapacitated;

2. Medical expenses for treatment related to the work injury; and

3. Lump sum compensation for permanent impairment (subject to threshold).

Injured workers also have potential common law (negligence) claims against their employers and/or other entities responsible for their work related accident (eg.a contract worker injured on a job site may be able to sue the head contractor). These claims generally need to be filed within three years of the date of the relevant accident.

If you have been injured at work or have a workers compensation claim and/or have received a letter from a workers compensation insurer either declining liability for your claim or making you an offer for lump sum compensation then you should contact Mark immediately.

Mark is approved to act in workers compensation disputes and can apply for a grant to ensure you are not liable for any legal costs in respect to a workers compensation dispute.

For any questions about Work Injury Claims contact Mark on (02) 42252677 or get in touch

Get in Touch

02 4225 2677

Ground Floor, 90 Market St. Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 678 Wollongong NSW 2520
DX 27822 Wollongong Court