If you have suffered injury and/or loss due to the negligence of a professional such as a financial advisor, architect, engineer etc.

then you may be able to make a claim against that professional.

Generally these claims must be commenced in court within three years of the negligent event.

Compensation can be awarded for the following (where applicable depending on the impact of the negligent act):

1. Pain and suffering (general damages).

2. Past and future economic or financial loss.

3. Past and future medical expenses.

4. Past and future care

These claims are always handled on a 'no win no fee' basis.

For any questions about Professional Negligence Claims contact Mark on (02) 42252677 or get in touch

Get in Touch

02 4225 2677

Ground Floor, 90 Market St. Wollongong NSW 2500
PO Box 678 Wollongong NSW 2520
DX 27822 Wollongong Court